Saturday, October 6, 2012

Go West

Just a quick recap of Go West.

The weather was chilly.  The crafts were awesome.  I wore a skein of my friend Lisa's beautiful hand-spun yarn around my neck for warmth.

I had fun setting up the booth and I think I learn a lot each time about what works and what doesn't.  For example, I had bought doll stands so the dolls could be standing up, but people really want to pick them up and handle then and the stands seemed to inhibit that a little.  Especially for the kids.  About half way through the show, I moved some of the dolls to sit on the edge of the table where kids could reach them and that worked a lot better.

I didn't leave empty-handed as I did the last time, so I've been gradually putting some of the dolls onto my Etsy site.

I signed up for the Go West Holiday show yesterday, and I am also happy to take custom orders for the holidays.

Off to do some sewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment