Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall/Winter plans for the doll company

With Halloween almost upon us, the holidays are fast-approaching.  I have some exciting plans in the works. 
I will be vending at the Go West Holiday show on December 10th.  I will also be displaying/selling some dolls at the University City Arts League holiday show.  If you are interested in making you own doll, I will be teaching a class at Cloth and Bobbin in Narberth on November 29th and December 6. So there are plenty of ways to get a doll under the Christmas tree or menorah this year. 

Please remember that I am happy to take custom orders.  Currently my turn-around time is about 3 weeks, but my mother-in-law is here this whole week, so I have big plans for getting some doll bodies sewn up to keep in reserve.  I'm hoping I'll be able to reduce turn-around time to about 1 week.

Finally, I was thrilled to be reviewed on Facebook on this page.  You have to scroll down a bit to find it, and it spawned a discussion that wasn't 100% complimentary, but hey that's what publicity gets you, right?  If you have a doll from me, please feel free to add your thoughts to the discussion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessi,
    It was great meeting you this weekend at Go West Holiday Craft Fest! Your dolls are lovely, and the outfits are really great, too.

    Best,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete